Cerbon Medium Base (9.5 mm)
CERBON is a Polymer Resin Base for 3D Printed Arch Models
Product Name: CERBON 3D Model Bases
Description: Model Bases for 3D Printed arch models
Specification: Solid Horseshoe Blocks available in height sizes .375” (9.5mm) and .750” (19.0mm)
Trigroup’s CERBON base material is a polymer resin which was especially designed and developed as an inexpensive way to add a base to printed 3D printed dental models.
The CERBON base is produced in two different heights, enabling a lab technician to select the base size that will satisfy their particular need to properly hold a 3D model in place while working with it.
- Saves on 3D Resin Material
- Cuts down on printing time
- Time saver for creating a model base immediately
- Low cost to add a base to any 3D Printed model
- Extremely light weight
- Will not increase shipping cost
- Attaches to a 3D Model with super glue in seconds
- Pure white in color for a clean look
Our CERBON bases are designed, developed, and 100% manufactured in the U.S.A.